Residential Group Home – L.L. Brandon III Transitional Home for Boys – Shreveport, LA
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant / Front Desk
JOB SUMMARY: Perform receptionist and clerical duties. Serve as an assistant for Facility Director.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS Administrative Assistant / Front Desk
This job assumes responsibility for all secretarial functions which support one or more roles within the facility by performing a variety of clerical tasks.
• Provides general administrative support for the Facility Director.
• Establishes and maintains good rapport and cooperative working relationships with representatives/vendors from external companies, co-workers, personnel throughout the facility.
• Schedules and coordinates intake and discharge.
• Manages special projects for the facility.
• Types and composes routine correspondence accurately, timely, and in the appropriate format
• Develops and manages the facilities detailed service assignment schedule for staff.
• 5 years relevant experience.
• Knowledge of business management principles including operations, finance, audit, personnel and resource management.
• Must have computer skills and dexterity required for data entry and retrieval of resident information.
• Must be proficient with Windows-style applications and keyboard.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information clearly and professionally to varying levels of individuals throughout the resident care process.
• Strong organizational skills
• Good time management skills
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Additional degrees, business training experience and/or strongly preferred
• Must be 21 years old and 5 years post High School job experience.
Job Type: Full-time/Shift Work
Salary: To be discussed